Friday, February 27, 2015

Running to the greenery



Running is so much fun.  

This was a couple years back, but the feeling is there!

I've just been loving it.



I think I am enjoying simply being outside, moving my body and seeing green around me instead of four walls.

At least I study plants!

It's my final semester of my Masters of Science, and planning for a 2 month ultra journey while I write my thesis, means many hours at the computer sitting on my butt. 

Fortunately, Reba is a great study buddy!


 Outside, the sun still rises and sets, the tides rise and fall, the tourists in Waikiki where I live lay out in the crowded beaches like sardines in a tin, and I’m mostly inside thinking, reading, typing and playing with data.  

Coffee helps!

The length of my runs has been perhaps suffering, but the quality is so blissful: my legs are feeling stronger after cross training with ballet and spinning.


Feels good!

I'm deep in AT planning, and have a new tab on the blog- an equipment list for in-kind donations.  Anything helps and proceeds from the 2 month journey will benefit The Nature Conservancy.


No comments:

Post a Comment